Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

National Stamping Month: September 2013

Well School is on again and I am loving those cool crisp Autumn mornings.....NOT!  Well, at least not here on the Texas Gulf Coast where it is still HOT & STICKY....But while I am finding my self longing for those at least slightly cooler days it looks as though the "dog days of summer" will be around for awhile.  

Regardless of what the thermometer says, the calendar does say that September has arrived!
Which means that it is National Stamping Month, and with that comes a wonderful new campaign special from CTMH.  Here is a quick video to see what the special is all about....HINT:  I think it will make you  




CALL me, TEXT me, EMAIL me, or HURRY on over to my CTMH website to place your qualifying order of $50 and get all three of these stamp sets for just $10.  

Mine is on the way and I will have artwork ready to share for September gatherings and workshops - ask about booking a gathering, workshop, or class at your home today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips