Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Create with Cricut® Collections

I was just SOOO please with the new INTRO TO ARTBOOKING that I posted yesterday that I decided I just HAD to share this new overview video of ALL 3 of CTMH's Cricut Collections.  

Enhance the artist within you with our stunning Cricut® Collections! Cut and assemble foundational shapes, 3-D items, and themed mini books to take your scrapbooking to a whole new level. Coordinating stamps sets and various embellishments are included, and with limitless options in shapes, themes, and sizes, our Cricut® Collections will bring you hours of exciting creative sessions.


Do you still NEED one of these to complete YOUR CTMH  Cricut® Collection?

Just click on the links below to be taken directly to my CTMH site to place your order NOW (please choose to "join" the current "Crafty Ladies Gathering".  Or Better yet, why not 
CALL me, TEXT me, or EMAIL me
about having your own gathering (traditional or virtual)
With just a $250 total gathering YOU get $40 in FREE CTMH goodies
AND you can choose one of the
CTMH  Cricut® Collections
FOR HALF PRICE!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips