Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Just WHAT is a "Linky Party"

While discovering the amazing talent of Anna Stillwell one Sunday afternoon I was introduced to the idea of "Linky Parties".

I had heard of and done several blog hops but had never quite figured out how to be a part of one.  Joining the "Linky Party" was just SOOO easy....literally just link your site/post to the party and then go visit others that have linked in.

Just like that I was off in bloggy world getting inspired to

  • be more crafty
  • to get organized
  • to be a better blogger
  • to be a better more inspired cook, filling my pinterest recipe board  


I quickly discovered that by leaving "some love" (commenting) on the blogs I was visiting THEY WOULD VISIT ME BACK! (AND they would often let you know they had been to visit by "leaving you some love" back (commenting).

These are the "parties" I have participated in....so far (I am SURE there will be more to come). I have created a "Linky Party" page where I will put clickable links to the "parties" I have discovered and would LOVE it if you come play along!






4 comments:

  1. Thanks for popping in! Look forward to finding out what you think about those delish potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Patti! They do indeed look delish....sadly though I am going to have to wait to have them on a special occasion. I have gone back on my low carb eating plan (I lost 35lbs last year after a diabetic scare). Went to put what had become a LOOSE pair of old jeans on and they weren't so loose anymore (I think I have gained back about 8lbs....need to get that scale going in the other direction and THEN I will treat myself :-)
      Carolyn @ www.iamthecraftylady.com

      Delete
  2. I discovered linky parties recently too and it has been very inspiring. I am commenting more, following more people, and I've been baking and crafting more too. Pretty neat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carolyn. Thank you for your comments on my blog. I join in the Cuddlebug Cuties Linky party and the Sew Crafty Linky party when I can. I try to leave a comment on some of the other people who join in but often run out of tim. http://sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips