Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

"Grateful" Layout With Huntington & ARTBOOKING

 I have had several requests to work up a class that showcases 
how to use ARTBOOKING.

I've come up with this layout.....
"Grateful" with Huntington and ARTBOOKING.

It shows what happens when you  leave the dial set at 11"  (the overlay, mat, accents, & title).  Then it shows how to change to real dial size for the small frames on the left page.

DON'T throw those scraps away when you cut an overlay!  For this layout I used those "negative pieces" - the leaves  
to color and accent the tree.

I cut all the pieces and put the layout together in no time flat.....
BUT THEN.....
I kicked it up a notch with some alcohol marker coloring, perfect pearls, and of course....GLITZ.  
I also included the September SOTM on the layout....
with a pretty inking/coloring technique.

CALL me, TEXT me, or EMAIL me 
TODAY 
about combining this class into your September gathering*
  • learn how to use ARTBOOKING 
  • practice some fun coloring/inking techniques
  • earn FREE CTMH products when you hostess a gathering
*this layout is just $5 per person when taught as part of a gathering (YOU will be doing the cutting and coloring) 
**COMING SOON - this layout as a $10 PRE-CUT "Page Kit By Carolyn"






I am linking this post to the following linky parties:


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout, Carolyn! I especially love the glitz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jody....I am a glitzy girl :-) I seem to find that a page just isn't "finished" until I add the finishing touched with some sparkly glitz!

      Delete
  2. Good idea. Thanks for stopping by http://thecraftiestallie.blogspot.com/
    Following you now, hoping you'll follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea. Thanks for stopping by http://thecraftiestallie.blogspot.com/
    Following you now, hoping you'll follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All right lady, after leaving kudos on my blog I *had* to come and look at your corner of the web world! ;) I'd like to know how you did the Sept SOTM on this LO. Is it embossing? The glitz you're talking about? It look SO PRETTY! And I must copy it. ;) Email me! mesaenz99@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips