Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

September SOTM & NSD Special

Hello my fellow "Crafty Ladies" I hope at least some of you are getting to spend at least a bit of this holiday weekend getting crafty. I am busily working on workshops, classes and such for September. Right now I am working with the "Huntington" paper pack, ARTBOOKING, and the September SOTM "Poster Tidings S1309". You can get this SOTM in September for just $5 (with a qualifying $50 purchase). Below is a video from CTMH corporate that gives some great ideas for artwork, and below that I have two examples of what I have finished...so far!


Created at our recent CTMH Texas Bluebonnet Consultant Team Training Retreat.  Designed by fellow consultant Kimberly Schultz

Sneak Peek of the layout I am creating for upcoming September gatherings and classes.  Call or Email about September Class Schedule and/or about booking a gathering at your home (where you can earn FREE CTMH goodies!

Begining September 1st, go to my CTMH WEBSITE - Click to "JOIN" one of the parties (on the lower right of the opening page).  When your total reaches $50 you will be prompted by the system that you are eligible for the $5 SOTM promotion...AND for the National Scrapbooking Month Special Promotion!


Mine will be here soon and I will have artwork to show at September gatherings and classes!

please note that if you order in the month of August you will qualify for the AUGUST SOTM - NOT the September ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips