Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Coloring In My Jammies

Let me start by saying that yesterday (Saturday) was a perfectly dreary day in Houston....cloudy & overcast...threatening to rain all day....OK, after enjoying it so much on my birthday I did say I was going to start calling it "lounge wear" instead of pj's or jammies.....and that I was looking forward to the next time I could stay in them ALL DAY scrapping of course!  Well that day was yesterday and I spent the day COLORING!  I am among the world worst at collecting and never actually using.  Yesterday I decided it was high time I actually USED some of these beauties.
The first image is from the CTMH stamp set "paperdoll" if you would like to purchase it from my CTMH website CLICK HERE.   
***soon to be featured in a "Kits by Carolyn" ***

I had also accumulated a nice sized collection of adorable digi images from the amazingly generous & talented Anna @ Cuddlebug Cuties you can visit her blog HERE.  I choose "Bethany" as my first "cutie" to color. 

So without further delay (I have been informed by the hubster that I can NOT stay in my "lounge wear" again today since a run to SAM'S is on HIS agenda) here are my first attempts at coloring "people" with alcohol markers. When you click on the images below (anywhere except on the floating "P") it will take you to my still under construction gallery for all the details and recipes.
Soon to be featured in a "Kits by Carolyn" - Check back OFTEN!
"Bethany" from Anna @ Cuddlebug Cuties - Isn't she just PERFECT for our "not so little anymore girls"?

12 comments:

  1. You did an amazing job coloring those beauties. I found you at Cuddlebug Cuties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan, I always did love coloring. I remember when the kids were little that mommy always had her very own precious moments coloring books and we loved opening a new BIG box of crayons :-)

      Delete
  2. Wow so pretty love them both. Found you on Cuddlebug Cuties and am going to become your newest follower. Hope you will hop over to my blog and follow me as well. www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com Happy Crafting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get over to your blog and start following :-) just now getting around to going back to everyone for a second peek. I was a little overwhelmed on Sunday. LOL. BTW your lady in green is a beauty.

      Delete
  3. Hi Carolyn, first let me thank you for your kind comments on my blog. I love having new friends in blogland to share with. Second let me say wow! What a great job coloring these. Anna does such a fabulous job with her images and she is so very generous to share them with us. Can't wait to see what you make with these :)
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am really going to love these linky parties...so much inspiration! And I am almost finished with a layout that the two cuties are fighting over which will be featured on :-)

      Delete
  4. Carolyn you have done a wonderful job in colouring the images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colouring Carolyn, thank you for your comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You did an amazing job! Love your marker stash too! That looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are adorable! Oh, I am loving your marker collection!! How awesome. Your newest Networked and bloglovin follower from Cuddlebug Cuties link party. :)

    Kathy
    www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy! I had so much fun collecting all of them (kinda had to smuggle the last large batch of spectrum noirs in and keep the door my scrap armoir closed for a week or so) No need to startle the natives :-)

      Delete
  8. Once again, amazing drawings!!! :)

    toddlindsey.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips