Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

ARTBOOKING has arrived!!!!!

That's right.....I have my copy of ARTBOOKING in my hot little hands and am taking a bit of today to PLAY!  As most of you know, this is the big week before the "weddingS weekend".  Tomorrow is packing & pedicures day, Thursday is travel day, and then Friday, Saturday & Sunday are ALL WEDDINGS - ALL THE TIME.  That leaves today as laundry day.....I figured I could squeeze in some crafty time.

I am about to find out if creating a layout with ARTBOOKING is as easy as everyone is saying it is.  I will post my results tonight or in the morning!

In the meantime, don't forget that I am having a 

PRE-ORDER SPECIAL

GET YOURS TODAY

with no shipping AND the "tax is on me"

***NEW:  Also get the AUGUST SOTM FREE***
Houston Area Crafty Ladies - Check your inbox for an email from ME (Carolyn Burch) for the Super-De-Douper Special JUST FOR YOU!!!  If you have NOT received this email and you live in the Houston area, email or text me with your email address and I will send it right out to you!

                                                       Both of these deals are good ONLY thru July 31, 2013





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips