Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

2013 CTMH Contest Album

The 2013 CTMH Convention was held at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort in Florida.  While I did NOT make the top ten this year I have decided that THIS is the way I like to scrap, and I won't be changing that just to win a contest....

I want to make small books....not mini books but smaller (5 or so layouts with a cover & end page, but still in the 12x12 size, or maybe sometimes in 8x8) that are ABOUT SOMETHING.....

I have lots of stories to tell about things I want my kids to remember and I can see myself making many more albums in this style....a beginning  a middle and an end, not just a pile of un-related pages.  

 In my travel-foggy state (it was a 16 hour car ride back to Texas) it occurred to me that....just maybe....YOU would like to scrap that way also.  I have started to make some preliminary plans to offer not just page kits but ALBUM KITS so YOU can tell YOUR STORIES.  

Don't worry....Don't panick....it will be EASY....with CTMH's new cricut cartridge ARTBOOKING (which will be available on August 1st) and many more tricks I have up my sleeve together we will tell our stories and create priceless memories for our future generations....and have tons of scrappy fun doing it!

If you are interested in earning the new Artbooking cartridge for 1/2 price then contact me TODAY.....all you have to do is have a gathering (online or in your home) of $250 or more and you can choose this AWESOME cartridge for HALF PRICE!!!  BOOK YOUR PARTY NOW.....looks like I am going to be one busy lady in August!


This is the link to my 2013 CTMH Contest Album which I called
"How To Live With a Burch Boy....for the rest of your life"
I am linking this post to the following linky parties:


5 comments:

  1. Fellow Texan! Thanks for coming by my site today. I love a new friend! I am in awe of those who scrapebook because I am not a crafty kinda gal. I'm more a bake that cake and then go for a run kinda momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL "Mrs Tucker" unfortunately I'm the bake the cake....then eat it kinda gal :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking through some of your posts. You are one busy lady. Pretty too!

    I'm hoping to get back to scrapbooking sometime soon.

    Blessings from Harvest Lane Cottage,
    Laura
    Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe....thank you so much Laura. I would LOVE it if I in some small way inspire you to get back to scrapping. Please continue to visit, I have some really good things in the works that hopefully will help with just that!

      Delete
  4. Carolyn, thanks for the nice comment on the CTMH BB. I am your newest follower. LOVE the fairy dust on your blog-! I hope you will stop by my blog as well! :)

    Scraptastics1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips