Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

My Baby Boy's Wedding Card

Today I have a new sister....and a bonus nephew!  I am so happy to welcome Amasle and her little boy Noah to our family.  I wish a lifetime of happiness to my baby brother Dustin and his new family.

Today I am up bright and early and ready to take on another new role.....mother of the groom!  By the end of this day I will have ANOTHER new family member when my baby boy Jacob marries his sweetheart Bree.  This is the wedding card I made for them.

I started with a white daisy card base and topped it with embossed lattice which I lightly swiped with CTMH whisper ink to enhance the embossing.  I used foam tape to pop the three rectangles.  They were cut using threee sizes of Spellbinders cutting/embossing dies called "wonky rectangles",  all edges are daubed with whisper ink and the smallest is stamped with a CTMH sentiment in whisper. For the finishing touch I added lots of CTMH bulk sparkles to the embossed lattice work.

3 comments:

  1. Wow congratulations all around! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful and exuberant.Wedding cards must contain some lovely and romantic quotes which will be loved by its readers.Recently I have ordered silver wedding anniversary invitation cards for my sister's wedding anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Blog Caroyln. I like your embossed wedding card. Your way of adding CTMH bulk sparkles to this lattice work is amazing which give a elegant look to this card. I also want to design this type of cards for my friend's wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips