Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I am set and READY!  After 3 years of being a CTMH consultant I will be holding my very 1st gathering.  We will be making this Mother's Day card using the "Dotty For You" paper pack.  You can get this paper pack for just $5 for a limited time only (April 17th - May 31st).

Place an order on my new website www.thecraftylady.ctmh.com for at least $35 and you can add this fun paper pack on.  Or better yet, why not hostess a party and get it and more for FREE!



Mothers Day Card

yellow dot & zig zag paper from "Dotty For You"
"hooray bouquet" stamp set
"A Little Everything" stamp set
a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 CTMH card base
cricut AP cartridge (to cut the flowers)
CTMH stardust glitz
lagoon cardstock
sunset & lagoon 


putting the card together is pretty simple, but yes, I did hand cut that zig zag from the sheet of zig zag paper in the "Dotty For You" paper pack.  Another option would be to cut the one from the AP cartridge on the cricut

3 comments:

  1. nice card...hope all goes well with your gathering...unfortunately, I'm in Canada, a bit of a drive.
    fellow CTMH Consultant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! I hope the gathering went well. You give me hope. I've been a consultant for just 3 months, & I wonder if I'm ever going to do much besides being my own best customer.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips