Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Convention Contest
Lasso A Stamp Set
About a month ago I got a post card in the mail announcing the Close To My Heart convention in Dallas this July.  Since I had already signed up to go to convention 2012 months before I tucked the pretty postcard away to be scrapped later.
front of the original postcard


Then I got an email from Close To My Heart telling us to pull out that postcard (glad I saved mine!) and that we were to create a one or two page layout featuring the postcard.  The best news?  You could WIN A FREE stamp set of your choice from the up coming Fall/Winter 2012 Idea Book!!!! 

back of the original postcard
I pulled out the card and was thrilled to see that the primary colors were Lagoon & Sunset.  The same as the colors featured in "Stella" (one of my favorite paper packs from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book.....AND....those are also two of the featured colors in the National Scrapbook Month Special, "Dotty For You" which contains 24 luscious sheets of double sided paper.  This special runs April 17th through may 31st, and with every purchase of $35 you can get this paper packet for just $5!   

Be on the lookout for a list of products that will work beautifully with "Dotty For You" When you shop from this list not only will you easily meet your $35 minimum....you will have everything needed to create tons of perfectly coordinated pages and projects

I'm almost through with my contest layout and will be posting it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips