Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

APRIL Mystery Hostess

Earn $25 in CTMH Goodies
FOR FREE!!!!

Place your April CTMH order by shopping  HERE

Make sure you click on 
 April Mystery Hostess "Join"

(it is dated for May 3 to give me time to finish out the orders)

If the "party" (meaning all the orders I get that are outside of a traditional gathering) are $150 or more then I will draw a name.  That lucky scrapper will be contacted by me and asked
 "Which CTMH items would YOU like for FREE?" 

If for any reason you can't/don't want to place your order online then call text or email me with your order.  We will make payment & delivery arrangements and I will place your order for you.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Carolyn
    thanks for visiting my blog. Had to come by and repay the visit. I'm following you now. Your blog is very interesting, I've enjoyed my visit. Please come visit me again soon.
    Angel

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips