Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Announcing The Official Launch of "Kits By Carolyn"

Kits By Carolyn

Well, this is it!  I am very excited to now have kits in stock "ready to ship".   I plan on putting my available kits here (on my blog), on my facebook page, on pinterest, and possibly sometime soon on ebay.  If you see a kit you want GET IT NOW!  I WILL combine shipping so check the details.


When you click on the "Kits By Carolyn" tab on this page you will be on a landing page with a few housekeeping items such as ordering, shipping, & payment details.  This page will also be an inventory list of kits in  stock and expected ship times for each kit.


These are the first two layouts that I have ready to go.  I am so excited that on "Easter Chick" I have gotten permission to share the artwork of the amazingly talented and generous Anna Stillwell of Cuddlebug Cuties.  I highly recommend you go visit her blog for coloring inspiration and to see her entire collection of "Cuties".




4 comments:

  1. These are nice Carolyn. I spend way more of my time making cards now than scrapbooking but scrapbooking was my first passion. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting. I'm the exact opposite ;-) I know I NEED to make cards for classes and demos but I am a scrapbooker at heart

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I love them both. You are so very talented. I can't wait to see what you create next.

    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting Anna! I am busy working on more :-)

      Delete

Blogging tips