Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Crazy for Clementine

the first paper pack from the new fall/winter idea book that got my attention was "Clementine", so much so that I agreed to join a 8 person swap.  I have agreed to make the following:  one 12x12 layout, one - 5 1/2 x 4 1/4" card,  one 3x3 card , and either a 3d item or a 5x7 card (haven't decided which yet) TIMES EIGHT.

Well, here is the layout:  I am leaving the title off so that others can customize they way they want.  I think for mine I will be adding "CUTE" for the main title and "as a BUTTON" for the subtitle

YES, that is hand stitching ALL the way.  Stitching is fast and easy using the CTMH ruler.  Those little holes along one edge are alignment markers.  ORDER yours today!  If you are interested in having a "Clementine Gathering" email, call or text me!

and here is the 1st card:  it is a "swing card" cut at 5 1/2" from page 52 of the new Artiste Cricut Cartridge

this is the inside shot 
and finally, the back side where I just put a "made by" stamp.  Now, time for me to get back to work :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips