Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Still Crazy For Clementine

this is my 3x3 card for the "Clementine" swap

I cut and folded colonial white cardstock, topped it with a square of the blue B&T,  I made the burlap bow by pinching it in the middle and stitching it to hold the center tight.  The bow is held to the card with 3 glue dots and topped with a  stamped button which is from B1408 "Buttons, Bits & Bobs" - the button is also on the new cricut cartridge "Artiste".

Now this is were I got REALLY excited.....the pearl on top.  When I ordered them I was thinking they would go really great with this paper pack even though they are technically listed as a coordinating item for "Dakota".  That didn't stop me, I ordered them in BULK :-)  Well, when my order arrived I discovered that they were VERY WHITE.  I put them away to be used later.  Then today while I was crafting I realized that my first shipment of the new alcohol marker was sitting there UNOPENED!  I started digging, looking for the "champagne" marker.....yep....not in there, so I grabbed the closest match "creme' brulee" and went with the lighter version - Voila' I now have "pearl" colored pearl badge buttons!!!!  You just HAVE to go check out our new alcohol markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips