Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Gonna Kiss Me?

Well....I have been scrapping almost NON-STOP since my post about National Scrapbook Day yesterday I DID join in on the fun over at Big Picture Classes.  

We were given a new challenge every hour on the hour for TEN HOURS!!!!  We have till tomorrow night midnight Texas time to get finished and upload the layouts to the appropriate galleries.   

For those of you that know me wanna guess how many layouts I've gotten done so far?  


  • THREE traditional double layouts (one still needs old pictures)
  • ONE single page digital 
  • ONE "I challenge" project  


I'm still scrapping but wanted to share this one....I am REALLY happy with this one, it was for Challenge #5.  We were given a sketch to work from (I stuck PRETTY close to it just flipped the title & the journalling strips), and told to scrap about someone we love....this is what I came up with
It may be hard to see on the screen but the journaling ON the pictures was done in PicMonkey, it's the lyrics to the country song "Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or What?"

I doubled up a bit and submitted this layout in two more challenges also:

  • Challenge #8 - use arrows on your journaling (I did it digitally to point to the ring)
  • Challenge #9 - journal using your own handwriting....ok, still think it would look NEATER with computer journaling :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I wanted to leave you a comment on your lovely layout. I saw a post on the bulletin board and thought this was very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Casandra! It still makes my heart happy when I think of that day. He had brought her here to meet us and I was driving while they were in the back seat when I overheard his impromptu serenade :-) His sisters were even in the car!

      Delete

Blogging tips