Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Card For Convention Card Swapping

This will be my first year to go to a CTMH convention.  But I have heard that EVERYONE participates in "card swaps".  Apparently ladies will be swapping EVERYWHERE and EVERY CHANCE they get.  I thought it would be fun to give the ladies I swap with a pair of boots to take home to remember their visit to TEXAS :-)  Of course these boots look very familiar, they are a slightly smaller version of the ones I made for my "Lasso A Stamp Set - Postcard Layout" entry.  I hope everyone "gets a kick out of them" and snaps my cards up - I made 50 of them!

3 comments:

  1. I recognized the boots right away from your layout!! Awesome, what a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me wish I could be there too! Awesome!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips